Event Warehouse Supervisor
Director of Tradeshows & Special Events
This Position Has Been Filled. No Positions Available At This Time.
21st Century Expo Group Mission:
We help our clients deliver on the promise of their events from concept through execution. We are recognized as the leading women and minority owned business in the Global Exhibition and Events Industry.
The Event Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for all in-house and job-site productions. The EWS will supervisor warehouse staff, oversee the maintenance and inventory of exhibits, tradeshow equipment, storage contractsfurniture and supplies.
Essential responsibilities of the Operations Supervisor include:
- Planning future production and determining equipment and furniture requirements
- Oversee expendable materials and order materials as needed
- Responsible for hiring and discipline of logistics coordinators and warehouse personnel
- Review of Work Orders submitted for production
- Prepare and/or review all load lists ensuring event specifications are met
- Responsible for supervision of all in-house production jobs
- Responsible for periodically checking all job sites
- Periodically go to the job site and supervise the job personnel in order to ensure appropriate production
- Responsible for ensuring warehouse safety and implementation of procedures
- Responsible for overseeing incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assist VP of Operations as needed
- Ensure appropriate inventory management utilizing company’s software
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
Education and Experience
- Five years of experience in an tradeshow related role
- Experience with union personnel rules and requirements
- Five years of supervision experience
- Five years of experience in warehouse management
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to operate calculator, computer (Apple environment) and other office equipment.